We understand that the following rules apply while registering for and attending the Engaged Encounter Weekend:
- People requiring lodging may share a room with person of the same sex. Couples who are civilly married will not be allowed to share a room.
- Registration fee includes a $75.00 non-refundable fee for cancellations made by the Monday of the scheduled weekend. For late cancellation 5 days or less before the weekend or a no show- $225.00 is non- refundable ($175.00 non-refundable on the neighbor islands). To change a registration or to reschedule to another weekend date, two weeks notice is required to avoid any fees. Contact the Registration Couple, Cliff & Irene Villareal @ 808-744-4714 for these requests.
- We will be present for all weekend sessions which will begin promptly at 7:00 PM on Friday night and end by 3 PM on Sunday.
- We will refrain from the use of alcohol and illegal drugs during the weekend.
- We will each sleep in the room to which we are assigned.
- We will not leave the weekend for any reason, unless an emergency arises. If we need to leave, we will speak to one of the presenting couples before leaving.
We agree that by registering and submitting our payment that we release Hawaii Catholic Engaged Encounter, along with it’s agents, associates, volunteers and employees, from any and all liability associated in any way with our attendance at the weekend program.