Frequently Asked Questions about the EE Weekend*Asterisk next to some items applies to Oahu weekends only!
What should we bring to the weekend?
- Sweater/jacket for cool evenings
- Comfortable casual clothing
- Dress clothing for Mass
- Toiletries, medicines and other personal items/towels, face and washcloth*
- Snacks and Drinks (e.g., soft drink, juice, water, chips, crackers, etc.)
What supplies does EE provide for the weekend?
- Linens (Sheets, pillows, blankets, towels and washcloths)*
- Notebook and pen
What time should we arrive?
Oahu couples, please arrive between 6:30 – 7:00pm. Weekend will begin promptly at 7:30pm.
Neighbor island couples please arrive between 6 – 6:30pm. Weekend will promptly begin at 7:00pm.
If there is an emergency and you must be late, please call your scheduling couple.
- Hawaii Island: Fred and Patti Basilio, 808-961-2442
- Kauai: Deacon Dave Kane Kauai Island Contact Immaculate Conception Parish (808) 245-2432 (Office hours are 8:00-12:00 p.m. M-F)
- Maui: Fred and Eileen Corpus, 808-281-0353, 808-281-0188
- Oahu: James and Donna Lyn Baquio, 720-900-4633
- Molokai: Dcn Mike and Leoda Shizuma, 808-553-5583
Do we have to stay for the entire weekend?
It is very important that you stay for the entire weekend. If you arrive late or leave early you will miss important parts of the weekend experience, and we will not be able to give you your weekend certificate and letter verifying your attendance.
Are there any ground rules for the weekend?
- Please refrain from the use of alcohol and illegal drugs
- Please stay in your assigned room
- Please do not leave unless an emergency arises. (Speak to a presenting team)
Will dinner be served on Friday evening?
Can you accommodate my special diet needs?
Will I have a roommate?
(While EE recognizes that couples may already be living together, you will not be permitted to share a room with your fiance on the weekend.)